NSF Career Proposal Academy
- Click on the RO Competition Portal button above.
- To find the NSF CAREER Proposal Academy application simply search by Keyword(s) or select View All Grants.
- Once application is found, click APPLY and login using your UDel credentials.
- Required submission materials for the program may be found in the individual online application and below.
Required Application Materials
- Research interest (No more than 250 words)
- How your research aligns with the NSF CAREER Program (no more than 250 words)
- Name of program officer you would like to contact
- The NSF Division and program(s) you will be submitting to
- Two-page NSF Biosketch
- The number of times you have applied to the NSF CAREER Program
- Acknowledge commitment to the six-month program
- One-page letter of support from the chair
- Two or three potential UD reviewers
- Two or three potential UD mentors.
2020 NSF Academy Timeline
These dates are tentative and subject to change.
|1/17/20||Academy applications due|
|2/21/20||Draft of Research Objectives|
|4/17/20||Education, Broader impacts, Evaluations due|
|6/5/20||Full proposals due for internal review|
|2/7/20||LUNCH: Mentor and Mentee Kickoff meeting/ Developing the Research Plan & how to work with consultants|
|3/6/20||LUNCH: Developing an Education Plan|
|3/20/20||Lunch: Broader Impacts|
|4/3/20||LUNCH: Evaluation Overview|
|5/1/20||LUNCH: Budget, Biosketches, Collaborators and Other Affiliations & UD processes & routing|
|5/15/20||LUNCH: Chair LOS, Postdoc Mentoring, Data Management|
|5/22/20||LUNCH: NSF Program Officer re: review|
The program will require a certain amount of time commitment throughout the academic year to participate in the various activities of the program. In addition to a time commitment, participants need to commit to the deadlines established by the career academy for producing the parts of a grant proposal.
For additional information contact:
Ph: (302) 831-7088