Join the Limited Submission Listserv
Application Selection Process
The Research Development Office makes every effort to identify limited submission opportunities and provide information on limited submissions in a timely manner; however, if a researcher should identify a limited submission that is not in the opportunities list, please forward the announcement to: email@example.com. Announcements are posted to the limited submission listserv and the Internal RO Competition Portal. The online system streamlines the processes for dissemination, application and review of internal applications.
Become a reviewer today!
Internal Application Process
Researchers who are interested in submitting an application to any of the limited submissions should first review the announcement carefully to ensure eligibility. If eligible, applicants are required to complete the steps described below.
- Potential applicants should click on the “Apply today!” button at the bottom of the relevant announcement. This will take applicants to the “Intent to Apply” form.
- If you did not receive the announcement via the limited submission list serv, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy will be sent to you.
- In the Intent to Apply form, investigators are asked to provide a tentative title and one-two sentence description. This will assist in the process of identifying reviewers.
- Once the Intent to Apply form has been completed, you will be emailed a direct link to the applicable application within the secure Internal RO Competition Portal.
- Investigators should apply directly through the Internal RO Competition Portal using their UD login credentials. Requirements for each competition, reviewer rubric and copies of successful past proposals, when available, may be found in the Intent to Apply form and the online application.
- All internal white papers must follow the template found here. Applications not adhering to this requirement will be returned without review.
Note: Limited Submission applications no longer need to be submitted through UD’s financial system. A confirmation notice will be forwarded upon receipt of your application.
For more information, contact:
Anshuman Razdan, PhD
Associate Vice President
for Research Development
Ph: (302) 831-6703
Ph: (302) 831-8169
FUNDING / LIMITED SUBMISSIONS
The Research Development Office
Research Development Director
Ph: (302) 831-7088
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Research Education Coordinator
Ph: (302) 831-3777
Computing Support Specialist
Ph: (302) 831-8621
GOVERNMENT SPONSOR LINKS
- State of Delaware
- US Government
- Dept of Education Grant Opportunities
- Dept of Agriculture
- Dept of Health and Human Services (HRSA) Open Opportunitiess
- Dept of Commerce
- Dept of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Funding
- Dept of Defense
- Dept of Veterans Affairs (VA) Funding
- Dept of Energy
- Dept of Homeland Security
- Dept of Justice
- Dept of Labor
- Dept of State
- Dept of the Interior
- Dept of Transportation
- Dept of Treasury
- Delaware EPSCoR Funding Opportunities
- Federal Govt Grants (Grants.Gov)
- NASA Solicitation and Proposal Integrated Review and Evaluation System (NSPIRES) Research Opportunities
- National Archives Grant Program
- National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (NCCOS) Funding Opportunities
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Grants
- National Endowment of Arts Grants
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Grants and Funding
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Funding Opportunities
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Funding Opportunities
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Funding
- NSF Office of Integrative Activities (OIA) Funding Opportunities